Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Bungee jumping...





After spending a long weekend away from the kids, Wendy and I decided to do a family activity last night. We waited in line for two hours to let the kids do some euro style bungee jumping. Basically you strap into a harness and get slingshoted 40 feet into the air, if you are good at it you can do flips. I knew Sophie would love it but was a little concerned about Jack. I assume he liked it, as you can see on his photos he was grinning ear to ear. Sophie even attempted a few flips.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so surprised Jack loved it so much. He's not the biggest adventurer. That looks like the coolest activity a kid could participate in! Where was that?...did Soph get close to completing a flip?

The Tally Clan said...

Looks like the kids had a good time. I am glad that it was you that had to stand in line for 2 hours and not me.

Lizz said...

ok, weird comments. (except brooke and lisa) Where was this? AJ did it in park city and had a blast. Ash wouldn't even try. What did you bribe Jack with?