Sunday, October 19, 2008

Battle of mediocraty...





It's a good thing we got to spend time with friends and family in Boulder this weekend, otherwise the drive out to Colorado would not of been worth it! K-State and CU both have extremely mediocre football teams this year. At least they were evenly matched, although CU prevailed 14 to 13.


The best part of the weekend is surprising Wendy with an unexpected visitor from South Carolina. I have been in cahoots with Wendy's best friend, Susan, for over a month planning a surprise visit to Utah. We pulled it off and I kept the secret. Susan tagged along with us to Boulder where we met up with other friends from Seattle and Denver. It was a fun weekend despite the boring game.

7 comments:

Brandon and Krystyn said...

Brian, I'm sorry that K-State lost, but I have to give you MAJOR props for surprising Wendy for her birthday!!! That is totally sweet and I bet she absolutely loved it!! Hope you guys had fun:)

Brandon and Krystyn said...

Brian, I'm sorry that K-State lost, but I have to give you MAJOR props for surprising Wendy for her birthday!!! That is totally sweet and I bet she absolutely loved it!! Hope you guys had fun:)

Brooke said...

What a throw back to your college days! I love the face paint Wendy! I'm not even going to make fun of you b/c I would be right there doing the same thing if Utah State had any sort of decent football team, I guess I can go back and cheer for the bball teams. Even if the game sucked you to reminisce and that's what matters.

Lizz said...

Wow brian, I am seriously impressed! that is really cool of you.

The Tally Clan said...

That is to bad about the game but good job Brian about the big surprise what a great B-day gift.

jenjamin said...

Cute photos! GO UT :)

Mike, Julie and Braden said...

That is such a darling picture of the two of you at the game!