Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween was good...
















Halloween finally came and went. It seems like the build up has been all month long, we've been to a scarecrow festival, a witches festival, a corn maze and a haunted house. The trick or treating almost was anti climatic. The weather cooperated (mid 60's) and the kids had fun. Jack did wear down early and I carried him most of the way. Come to think of it, I've carried Jack every Halloween of his entire life! In case you are wondering, Sophie was a "good witch" and Jack was a "bad cop".





2 comments:

Brooke said...

My favorite picture is the one with Jack walking away. He walks with such confidence in that authoritative costume. I think this years costume choice may be telling of Jackie's future! I also love that the hat doesn't fit his head. Gabe & I were just talking about it earlier today, O'Neil's just have really big heads. Oh yeah, and I love Soph's make-up. It seems like she does to. Too freakin' cute.

TRICIA said...

Cute family on the porch! I loved Sophie's costume that was a good one witch costume. Jack looked cute! It was fun to see Wendy for a second at the door!