Saturday, November 29, 2008

Go Kart racing...





Friday night we ventured outside of our comfort zone.  Normally our family Thanksgiving holiday activities include board games and movies.  This year we took a walk on the wild side and did some go kart racing.  These were no ordinary go karts, they were high speed machines designed to slide around a slick track.  Needless to say, riders were required to wear the crash helmet and four point seat belt harness.  I don't know what was more fun, the actual racing or watching everyone try to squeeze into those little helmets and tight racing seats?

4 comments:

The Tally Clan said...

ok so who was the winner? Oh nice background it is just like mine I guess great minds think alike. Looks like everyone had a great time.

Brooke said...

I am shocked you talked Dad into racing! Bryson told me all about the adventure-I really missed out! We have to do it again over Christmas. I heard Bryson won, Gabe is definitely going to be some good competition...me on the other hand, lets just say I'm a wild card.

Brandon and Krystyn said...

That looks like so much fun!! The helmets are hilarious!

TRICIA said...

That looks so fun! I bet Wendy beat you!:)