Friday, September 26, 2008

Four generations of my family...

It's a pretty special evening when you can gather four generations of your family together for an event that everyone equally enjoys. Tonight my grandpa Don (mom's dad), my father, brother Bryson and son Jack all went to the Skyline vs. Alta football game. It means a lot to me that Jack can have these fun outings with his grandfather and great grandfather.
Even though skyline lost we had a great evening together. (We have a Skyline bias because both my parents went there, my dad played football on several state champion teams there in the early 70's and my grandparents have lived a few blocks away from the school for over 50 years.)

4 comments:

Brooke said...

This picture makes me wanna cry. Grandpa Don is so old! I hope Soph & Jack will be able to remember how great Grandpa Don is.

Lizz said...

That's really cool... Makes me wish we had more pictures of AJ with his great gpa before...you know...

TRICIA said...

What a fun picture! Sounds like a great boys night!

The Tally Clan said...

These pictures are great! Never miss a chance to take pictures like these as they do not come often and may never come again. I cherish all of my pictures of me and my dad and of my kids and their grandpa and cousins.