Sunday, September 14, 2008

Another memorable wedding...






Make it two in a row. This weekend we traveled up to Park City (about 950 fewer miles than last week's distance) for my cousin Jennifer's wedding. The weather and setting were perfect. I love the mountains in the fall and I can't imagine a better setting for a wedding. Jennifer and Matt spared no expense on an incredible weekend. Jack and Sophie got to play a role in the ceremony, ring bearer and attendant. They are becoming wedding professionals. Once again, Sophie danced the night away at the reception. Sophie's favorite thing in the world is to dance and be the center of attention, she has got to do that now two weeks in a row. I don't foresee and more weddings in the near future, stay tuned...

3 comments:

Brooke said...

I heard one of Matt's nieces kissed Jack. Mom said that the first time he put up with it but the second time he wasn't having it. Mom said that Jack pushed her head away and told her, "I said no thank you!" so I guess it wasn't his fault. That is absolutely hilarious.

Brian and Wendy said...

Yes, this is all true. It was priceless.

Lizz said...

LOL! I'll have to put ashlyn on him and see what he does...