Saturday, July 5, 2008

Soaking up some rays at Stagecoach Resevoir

I warned Sophie to sit down in the boat. She tested fate one too many times.
Sophie and Jack could not wait to get out on the tube.
Jessica's boyfried Josh was kind enough to take us out on his boat all day. Jack especially liked helping Josh steer the boat.
Sophie held on to Jack with a death grip. At first we thought Jack was scared, I eventually figured out his expression was from Sophie's loving grip.
Sophie liked to go really fast when she had the tube to herself.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun!! I am sure that Sophie and Jack could not be any cuter. Do people dote on them every where you go? I can't believe how grown up Soph looks. I love the picture of the kids sitting back to back! Bri-you are becoming quite the professional photographer, that or your kids are just perfect.

Lizz said...

This just flooded me with memories of my childhood! How Fun!!!

The Tally Clan said...

Looks like everyone had lots of fun. Brian it is hard to keep up with you and your blog keep up the great work.

Mike, Julie and Braden said...

That looks like you guys had a blast. Nice photos.