Monday, May 19, 2008

Wendy's passion...shopping at outlets Park City

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime® 6.5 or higher is required. Visit www.apple.com/quicktime/download to download the free player or upgrade your existing QuickTime® Player. Note: During the download process when asked to choose an installation type (Minimum, Recommended or Custom), select Minimum for faster download.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

You no longer need to rely on park city for shopping needs, you have nyc available to you!..come out soon!

Brian and Wendy said...

Good point, another reason to come visit. Although I do have one concern, stuff we buy in NYC will be 3 yrs. ahead of Utah fashion.

Brooke said...

You will be one stylin' momma!...next time I come home your not even going to recognize me because I'm going to be so New York!...You better get out here soon to keep up with me or else I'm gonna be forced to show you up. You don't want that, now do you?...that would be especially embarrassing considering it's me showing you up!