Thursday, May 29, 2008

Greetings from Sophie and Jack

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime® 6.5 or higher is required. Visit www.apple.com/quicktime/download to download the free player or upgrade your existing QuickTime® Player. Note: During the download process when asked to choose an installation type (Minimum, Recommended or Custom), select Minimum for faster download.

5 comments:

Brandon and Krystyn said...

Soph and Jack we miss you too!!!! Can't wait to see you! Thanks for the props Brian. I guess I don't have much else to do:)

Brooke said...

I think I just need to get more props for encouraging everyone to get on the blogging band wagon. So, I may not have the sweetest blog but just remember there would be no blogs at all if it weren't for me. I invented the internet.

Brian and Wendy said...

Is your uncle Al Gore or Mel Bedore? Was the internet really invented in in Logan, UT? Wow.

Brooke said...

Yes it was and I invented it. You give me no credit. For all you know, I am a genius. I did graduate with a 3.0. I bet that's better than what you had!

Brian and Wendy said...

I don't know if I even technically graduated. I had so many outstanding parking tickets they wouldn't give me a dipoloma.