Saturday, June 20, 2009

Annie at Tuachan...

This week we took a trip down to St. George to soak up some rays at the pool and also see the musical Annie at Tuachan theatre.  I thought this photo of the rainbow was pretty cool...it rained the entire way down to St. George.  Luckily the clouds lifted just as we pulled into our hotel.
I had to mix a little work in with our trip.  Jack thought it was funny to splash me as I was headed out to the hospital.
Sophie took advantage of the 90 degree weather to work on her diving.
Annie was incredible.  The kids are so talented in that production.  If you haven't seen a play at Tuachan you need to check it out!

2 comments:

TRICIA said...

you guys do so great at having fun family activities! you are awesome!

John and Heidi said...

I love the picture of the rainbow!!!