Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Southern California Vacation

Wendy and Sophie boarding a ride at Disneyland, the females in the family proved to have much more stamina for rides than the boys.
Disney almost drove me to drinking...in this photo my beverage is an innocent Dole Whip (pineapple juice and vanilla ice cream).
Sophie and Jack just got done with the "Honey I Shrunk the Kids" 3D movie. Jack is not faking a stomach ache, shortly after this photo he threw up!
Wendy is teaching Sophie to drive? That's a scary thought!

Posing in front of the magic kingdom. Wendy is so proud of her fanny pack!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Wendy you are in good company with your fanny pack. They are making a come back in NYC...considering they are coming back within the ghetto culture but none the less they are coming back.

Brandon and Krystyn said...

Disneyland is such a fun place to be...and yes, I still have the background music playing in my head. But it helps me fall asleep:) It was SOO fun to hangout with you guys for a bit!!