Saturday, June 21, 2008

A long hard summer day

Last night we had friends over and made smores in our new fire pit until 11:30. Then Sophie and Dad had to get up at 6:30 to make it to Sophie's first day of basketball camp. Right after practice we rushed home and then Sophie was off to a putt-putt golf-birthday party. Mom, Dad and Jack headed to the pool for a few hours. We all met back home and then headed to Pei Wei to meet Grammy, Grampy and uncle Bryson for lunch. On the way home everyone (excluding Dad) passed out in the car.

5 comments:

Brooke said...

This picture looks staged! If I hadn't seen it happen before I wouldn't believe they were actually asleep. You must have really been running all day for them to pass out like this, especially since the drive is about 15 minutes long, if that!

Brian and Wendy said...

How dare you question my integrity. Just ask Bryson how bitchy they were at lunch, he will verify the authenticity of the picture.

Carrie said...

I don't think Brooke should be questioning your integrity regarding whether this happened or not. No, no I believe its a very real, very deep sleep...the kind induced by a nice little sleep aid like Benadryl or maybe even Valium. But then again, don't we all need a little help from time to time?

Susan said...

I always wonder how kids can sleep with their heads hanging like that. The kids have gotten so big..I wish we lived closer

Lizz said...

I love it when kids fall asleep in the car. I also love Pei Wei.